Add Yourself to the Directory
Our Harvard LDS directory already contains contact information for over 1200 alumni, faculty, and current students. If you are an LDS alum, student, or current or former Harvard employee and you are not in the directory, fill in the form below to add yourself and gain access.
How do I know if I am already in the directory?
Use your post.harvard credentials to log in on the home page by clicking the big red "Harvard Alumni" button. Click "LDS Alumni Directory" in the gray navigation menu along the top of the site.
- If you see a search form, congratulations! You are already a member of the directory. If you search for yourself with no results, that means you need to adjust your profile display settings.
- If you see a page that says "Members Only," you need to fill out the form below to add yourself to the Crimson Organization directory. It is an easy process and only takes a few minutes to complete.
Why should I add myself to the Crimson Organization directory?
Adding yourself to the Crimson Organization directory enables you to:
- Access the database of expanded Latter-day Saint Harvard alumni profiles for professional and networking purposes
- Receive information from the Crimson Organization regarding the Latter-day Saint Harvard community
- Assist prospective Latter-day Saint students in the admissions process
- Connect to current Latter-day Saint students from all Harvard schools
Becoming a member of the directory is free. (Please ignore any references to "purchasing" or "billing." We are working with the Harvard Alumni Association to erase these references. Your credit card number will not be collected.)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.